XeRagnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Guys !

2 posters

Go down

Hello Guys ! Empty Hello Guys !

Post  Brayam08 Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Sup! Smile My nick is "Bray" you can call me "Sanako" (all of my ragnarok friends call me that^^) im 23y/o going 24 this month of august, im 6'3inches tall,
i can write and speak english properly (except when im drunk or sleepy Very Happy ) i can also speak filipino and able to communicate and translate it in english ( cause all (maybe 2/3 of the p.server population is pinoys "Filipino" so having me in the server gathering feedbacks and suggestions will not be a problem ), Yes i have experiences handling a server admin rights and gm rights and responsibilities i think working in a official game for 2yrs is enough for me to know the in's and out's of the game specially how to populate and keeping the game balanced. Well i can describe myself as an Idealist, giving some helpful ideas that will make the server stand more than other servers, Studies?.hmm my course is Information Technology its about computers, studying how to program and designing a website, studying sql,php,apache,dreamweaver,photoshop,corel etc..etc.. im willing to learn and can balance my time between real life and gaming life. well thats all i can say for now if you have further questions about me you can contact me in YM. Thanks for reading my resume and im assuring you, you will never regret accepting me in your server Smile .

Brayam08

Back to top Go down

Hello Guys ! Empty Re: Hello Guys !

Post  Admin Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:58 am

Welcome to the server
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://xeragnarok.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down